Kevin's Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Life Poster - Photoshop Instructions :: Wayward Puppy


"Mike Matas posted instructions on how to make a ‘Life Poster’ but sadly some of us are still using PCs and can’t use his iPhoto wizardry. Well for those like me here are the instructions for creating a life poster using Photoshop…"


Update: Seems that some people have taken offsense to my practice of linking to images on other people's servers. Fair enough. Here's the original image that I linked to and the image that displays at the same URL as of 12 Aug 2005:

is now

You'll notice that the image at the top of this post is still on the original site. I leave it here so that everyone can see how the original host changes the image in response to my practice of hyperlinking. It's a bit of a study on netiquette and the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle in action, folks!